A Quick Look at Facial Recognition12/10/2020
A Quick Look at Facial Recognition with Micah HowserWe’re seeing a number of concerning developments in the area of biometrics and privacy as of late, and one that’s made the headlines numerous times is facial recognition software. Facial recognition systems analyze images of the human face in order to readily identify individuals, typically for entry into smartphones, airports and corporate offices, but also increasingly for law enforcement purposes.
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Data Breaches and The Art Of Detection
- Pandemic Data Privacy: Top Concerns About Today’s Relaxed Rules
- Endpoint Detection and Response: The Best Way to Prevent Ransomware Attacks
- Ransomware as a Service: New Business Model; New Threat
- Erase or Destroy: How to Properly Manage Unwanted Data
- Understanding The New York Department of Financial Services Cyber Insurance Framework
- Understanding Aggregated Cyber Risk
- Cyber Modeling And The Importance Of Collecting The Right Data
- Kids on the Web: Are You Protecting Your Children’s Privacy?
- Physical Cybersecurity Breaches—The Latest Threat
- Cyber Legal Experts Weigh In: Predictions for 2021
- Why the C-Suite Needs Better Cybersecurity at Home
- Personal Cyber: Managing Cyber Risk at Home
- Remote Corporate Surveillance: Is Your Boss(ware) Watching?
- Your Questions Answered about Ransomware Payments
- NetDiligence Interviews Guidewire’s Tom Harvey About Upcoming Webinar
- Buffering Cyber Risk with Parametric Insurance
- What You Really Need to Know About the SolarWinds Attack
- A Quick Look at Facial Recognition
- The Regulatory Risks of Ransomware