NetDiligence Interviews Guidewire’s Tom Harvey About Upcoming Webinar02/08/2021
On January 28, NetDiligence® will host their “2021 Cyber Trends and Predictions” webinar. Sponsored by Guidewire, this webinar covers the latest trends and predictions for the cyber market in the coming year. In anticipation of this exciting event, NetDiligence sat down with panel moderator Tom Harvey to find out what he sees as the key points of interest.
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Data Breaches and The Art Of Detection
- Pandemic Data Privacy: Top Concerns About Today’s Relaxed Rules
- Endpoint Detection and Response: The Best Way to Prevent Ransomware Attacks
- Ransomware as a Service: New Business Model; New Threat
- Erase or Destroy: How to Properly Manage Unwanted Data
- Understanding The New York Department of Financial Services Cyber Insurance Framework
- Understanding Aggregated Cyber Risk
- Cyber Modeling And The Importance Of Collecting The Right Data
- Kids on the Web: Are You Protecting Your Children’s Privacy?
- Physical Cybersecurity Breaches—The Latest Threat
- Cyber Legal Experts Weigh In: Predictions for 2021
- Why the C-Suite Needs Better Cybersecurity at Home
- Personal Cyber: Managing Cyber Risk at Home
- Remote Corporate Surveillance: Is Your Boss(ware) Watching?
- Your Questions Answered about Ransomware Payments
- NetDiligence Interviews Guidewire’s Tom Harvey About Upcoming Webinar
- Buffering Cyber Risk with Parametric Insurance
- What You Really Need to Know About the SolarWinds Attack
- A Quick Look at Facial Recognition
- The Regulatory Risks of Ransomware