How to Prepare Your Incident Response Plan10/05/2022
A cyber incident always creates a certain degree of chaos and confusion—that is, until the organization’s response team can snap into action. An effective response requires the precise coordination of different departments and stakeholders from IT to executive management, all in the face of fast-evolving information. What is an Incident Response Plan (IRP)? A cyber...
The post How to Prepare Your Incident Response Plan appeared first on NetDiligence.
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Dissecting the Surge in Data Privacy Claims Against Meta / Facebook
- Board Members' Role in Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Understanding Data Poisoning Attacks
- Website Tracking Tech as a Liability Risk
- Are "Illicit" Crypto Transactions on the Rise?
- Global Cyber Threats in the Time of War
- State Privacy Law: A Look Ahead to 2023 and Beyond
- What Is XDR?
- How to Activate Your Incident Response Plan
- How to Practice Your Incident Response Plan
- How to Prepare Your Incident Response Plan
- Should Your Company Outsource Cybersecurity to a Managed Service Provider?
- How to Assess Your Supply Chain Risk
- Protecting Active Directory, the Cornerstone of All Businesses Today
- Cyber Threat Intelligence: A Primer
- Should You Be Concerned About Cloud Security?
- How eRiskHub Powers Modern-Day Insurance Professionals
- Five Data Recovery Tips You Can't Afford to Get Wrong
- The Evolving Cyber Front of the Russia-Ukraine War
- How to Comply with CIRCIA