State Privacy Law: A Look Ahead to 2023 and Beyond11/15/2022
New state privacy laws will change how companies protect both employee and customer data. Jordan Fischer of Octillo explains what companies need to know.
The post State Privacy Law: A Look Ahead to 2023 and Beyond appeared first on NetDiligence.
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Dissecting the Surge in Data Privacy Claims Against Meta / Facebook
- Board Members' Role in Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Understanding Data Poisoning Attacks
- Website Tracking Tech as a Liability Risk
- Are "Illicit" Crypto Transactions on the Rise?
- Global Cyber Threats in the Time of War
- State Privacy Law: A Look Ahead to 2023 and Beyond
- What Is XDR?
- How to Activate Your Incident Response Plan
- How to Practice Your Incident Response Plan
- How to Prepare Your Incident Response Plan
- Should Your Company Outsource Cybersecurity to a Managed Service Provider?
- How to Assess Your Supply Chain Risk
- Protecting Active Directory, the Cornerstone of All Businesses Today
- Cyber Threat Intelligence: A Primer
- Should You Be Concerned About Cloud Security?
- How eRiskHub Powers Modern-Day Insurance Professionals
- Five Data Recovery Tips You Can't Afford to Get Wrong
- The Evolving Cyber Front of the Russia-Ukraine War
- How to Comply with CIRCIA